New to the coop!!!

FunkinCluckers

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 4, 2012
carlton georgia
Hello to all!!
jumpy.gif

We are a family of 4 (+3 pooches) and new to the chicken community!!! We got our first set of chicks (6 of them) about a week ago....unfortunately we lost 3 within the first 2 days but we have 3 still very happy and healthy!!! Skidder, Lady and Lil' Bit are daddy's girls for sure, so you'll be seeing him here more than any of us, I'm sure... lol We have been doing a lot of research as we've never kept hens before, when we came across backyardchickens.com we just knew we had to join the community!! Lots of good info and lots of good people!

Any advice or tips for us are very much more than welcome as have never done this before!!! Thanks!!

FunkinCluckers!!

This place is really amazing. I am learning so much on here. Definitely a lifesaver with chickens. Welcome to the site! I think you will find chickens get addicting pretty fast. I started out with four last summer.... I now have 38.
idunno.gif
What to do?

HOLY CHICKENS - 38?!?!?! lol wow....

yeah we've already discovered how addicting they are....(He) already wants to go get 6 more!! lol I'm sure we will....hah! I doubt we'll end up with 38....at least we'd better not!

Thanks for replying...way to make us feel welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom