New to the Flock!

Dirtybird211

In the Brooder
Apr 3, 2023
Hello everyone my name is Mike and yesterday me and the family became proud duck owners!

(1) Are you new to ducks / when did you first get ducks?
I first had ducks about 8 years ago. Only two at that time and did not keep them very long before removing. Now that I am older and have a house of my own I am trying again but this time with 10!

(2) How many ducks do you have right now?
10 females!

(3) What breeds do you have?
They are all khaki campbells.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard ducks?
I think ducks are a lot of fun and I'm happy to give them a good life with some eggs on the side.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
My other hobbies include gardening, comicbooks, and cars.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Our family also has 1 dog and 1 cat.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Google helped me find this great place!

Attachments

• 20230402_180733.jpg
    20230402_180733.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello everyone my name is Mike and yesterday me and the family became proud duck owners!

I first had ducks about 8 years ago. Only two at that time and did not keep them very long before removing. Now that I am older and have a house of my own I am trying again but this time with 10!

10 females!

I think ducks are a lot of fun and I'm happy to give them a good life with some eggs on the side.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

10 females!

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom