New to the forum, sorta new to chickens.

Canacullus

In the Brooder
Jun 3, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No, 2 years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 8 hens and 7 chicks.

(3) What breeds do you have? Dark brahma, white brahma, Rhode Island Red, white leghorn, dark leghorn, barred rock, golden laced Wyandotte are the hens. The chicks are Amerucana, Olive egger, and Novogen.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Their personalities and cuteness.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Fishkeeping is a big one. It’s my main hobby. I’m into firearms a little bit, and if i’m in the right mood i will paint or draw. And then video games, I mostly play Ark, however Gran Tourismo is good, as is Minecraft and Subnautica.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 38ish fish, 1 dog. I do not work like a career job(i am a bit too young) however I sometimes do odd jobs for people. I am also homeschooled. :)

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I found it when researching before we got chickens. I have known about if for 2+ years. I joined to get some help with a disease.

Back
Top Bottom