New to the forum

Odette84x

Chirping
5 Years
May 15, 2017
Yay finally glad to see the new forum it's very beautiful :love. I'm new to owning ducks. I have a house that inherited years ago with land and a nice huge pond. I was planning on having ducks as there one of my favorite animals and I love duck eggs more so then chicken eggs. I currently have assorted duck eggs that I'm incubating as I want to start from scratch. It's going pretty good so far it's:fl day 4. I'm sure I'm going to have alot of questions and am glad to be on this site:wee

Yay finally glad to see the new forum it's very beautiful :love. I'm new to owning ducks. I have a house that inherited years ago with land and a nice huge pond. I was planning on having ducks as there one of my favorite animals and I love duck eggs more so then chicken eggs. I currently have assorted duck eggs that I'm incubating as I want to start from scratch. It's going pretty good so far it's:fl day 4. I'm sure I'm going to have alot of questions and am glad to be on this site:wee
You are very welcome! You will find here a lot of good people, and some funny ones too!
One of them is Duluthralpie. .... he will be very happy to know that you love Ducks so much!...... gig.gif

Welcome to the new BYC. Looks like the workers are still busy plastering the walls and finishing the electrical. You'll find plenty of help and info here.

Back
Top Bottom