New to the game...

CountryCentinel

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 14, 2011
CDA
Hi All,

Well, we are interested in raising some chickens, so I have acquired the necessities, ie; waterers, feeders, buit a coop, have a brooder, and I have a Hova-Bator, but I have no eggs to raise...

I wondered if there was a few folks here who had some Buff Orpington eggs (that's what breed we thought would be a good breed to get introduced to the process) we could purchase to get started hatching. I am leery about buying eggs on ebay or...

Anyway, we are all excited, its been a long time as we have planned to do this for a few years but never got it done.

Thanks!

-CC

Keep watching the buy sell trade forum under hatching eggs for sale. I just got some bbs orp and black split to Lav orp eggs myself. If your set on buff orps, youll have to keep watching...I havent seen any lately. If you thinking about bbs or lav orps I reccommend bargain. My eggs came packed super good in excellent condition and so far the ones I can see (most are to dark shelled for me to tell), but the one I can see are growing.
smile.png

Hinkjc, has the best opringtons around. She is very resonable. You can just search her user name in the search engine to find her than pm here.

Back
Top Bottom