New to the group and Hi from WNY!

Krafty

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2017
WNY
Hi I've had chickens for about a year now. I've always wanted chickens but had just about every other creature growing up as I raised English lop rabbits for 4H and exhibition but my strongest love is for horses and currently compete in endurance on my Mustang that I adopted from the BLM.
So a little about my flock now I started last year with 6 Buff Orpingtons and a special order from TSC that had silver and gold laced Wyandottes and EEs. I added a Buff Orpington rooster and 3 black split lavender Mottled Orpington trio and English Jubilee Orpington trio.. however I recently purchased a little silver partridge silkie pullet and am hoping to find some hatching eggs so I can add them to my flock as well.
Look forward to learning from all you knowledgeable members!

welcome-byc.gif

Keep an eye on the buy-sell-trade forum for the eggs you want...things come and go from there pretty often so even if what you want isn't available right now, it could be soon.

Good luck with your expanding flock!

G’Day from down under Krafty
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here is some of my flock I forgot to mention the Guineasame they were a late fall add to the flock and are quite interesting I have 2 females and a male

Welcome to BYC. You can also post on your state thread to see if you have any BYCERS near you., and check out the "Silkie thread." Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom