New to the Group

tedthedog

Hatching
Jan 1, 2016
As a new member I look forward to researching as much as I can in preparation for spring chickens. I'll just have to keep the real "Ted the Dog" away from the chickens.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on OrganicFarmWife; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Happy New Year.

Thank you. I kinda feel it's like joining a new family... the BYC family first. Then I'll have to build a house and then get ready for the adoptions (chickens that is) and learn as much as I can in the process.

welcome-byc.gif

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, the Search feature in the top left corner of the screen (under the logo) can be very helpful in trying to find information.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. According to new member posts seems like doxies, yorkies and Chihuahuas massacre chickens the most. Maybe because owners don't think they can be a threat. Usually it's best if dogs and chickens NEVER meet.

Back
Top Bottom