New to the Group

Paige McGhee

In the Brooder
Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone!
My name is Paige and I started with a new small coop from tractor Supply then added on a little run then bought more chickens .... And the story goes on. I have road island reds, Naked neck chickens and some mixed white feathered chickens.
Of all my chickens I like my Naked Neck breed the best! They are so sweet and tame! They follow me around and even tried to come into the house!! They keep me entertained. I could sit for hours and just watch my chickens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!
My name is Paige and I started with a new small coop from tractor Supply then added on a little run then bought more chickens .... And the story goes on. I have road island reds, Naked neck chickens and some mixed white feathered chickens.
Of all my chickens I like my Naked Neck breed the best! They are so sweet and tame! They follow me around and even tried to come into the house!! They keep me entertained. I could sit for hours and just watch my chickens!
Welcome!
I think maybe you should take your email out...we’re a pretty safe site, but you never know. ;)

Back
Top Bottom