New to the party

Rochelle naz

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
Hi there. I have several chickens and do very well with them. A few days ago I ended up with a peacock (rescue situation) who I put far away from the chickens in his own set-up. He is currently in a 10x10x6 with a peaked roof and I will expand to 10x20 in a month. I read all I could and this looks like a great site. If anyone knows... How long will it take Petey to settle down. His coop is chain link, open on 3 sides backed up to a solid wall. Perhaps he needs more privacy?

Go to the "other backyard poultry " forum above - you can find threads concerning pea fowl or start your own thread asking for information.

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Depending on how you rescued him and where he came from will determine if and when he will calm down. But yes, I would post this question in our pea fowl forums for more help with your bird...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/51/peafowl

Good luck with your new pea. Very nice of you to rescue him and I hope he finds your home a wonderful place to live. Welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your new peacock, TwoCrows linked you to the peafowl forum where hopefully they can help you with him.

Back
Top Bottom