1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New to the site but not new to farming from Missouri

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MissouriKid, Jan 14, 2016.

1. MissouriKid

MissouriKid Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2016
    Salem, Missouri
    I raise a barnyard mix chickens,Japanese Coturnix quail, Narragansett turkeys and Flemish Giant mix rabbits on a family farm, I've been doing it now for 14 years. Most of the time I can fix whats wrong with my livestock but I came here looking for some answers. I'm a good problem solver if I can see the problem and figure out the problem on my own.

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

3. MissouriKid

MissouriKid Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2016
    Salem, Missouri
    Thanks hopefully I can also provide some insight to others as well as learn.

4. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I'm hope you are able to find the answers you need here, I'm sure you will lots of great information to be had here at BYC. I'm also sure your knowledge and experiences will really help other members here too.

Wishing you the very best of luck in the future. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope you enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do.

7. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by