New to this site!

Mystimom

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Hello from north east Pennsylvania, where the weather is trying to hold us in winter! Ugh. Anyway, we have had chickens for a few years now, and it am always looking to learn in order to have the happiest of hens. We have three white leghorn and four New Hampshire layers, ( they are actually a mix, I believe). We also have eight ten day old Barred Rock, and two week old meat birds. This is the first time with the meat birds, so we shall see. I am excited to be a part of the community!

Hello from north east Pennsylvania, where the weather is trying to hold us in winter! Ugh. Anyway, we have had chickens for a few years now, and it am always looking to learn in order to have the happiest of hens. We have three white leghorn and four New Hampshire layers, ( they are actually a mix, I believe). We also have eight ten day old Barred Rock, and two week old meat birds. This is the first time with the meat birds, so we shall see. I am excited to be a part of the community!
Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
, from Mabelvale, AR

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, winter still has it's grip on much of the country yet! But hopefully it comes to your territory soon.

So you are trying out meat birds! You might want to stop by our Meaties section of the forums for tips and hints on raising them and processing them as well....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/21/meat-birds-etc

Make yourself at home here on BYC. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like you have a nice flock. Good luck with the meat birds, X2 on the link TwoCrows gave you too that forum.

Back
Top Bottom