New to this

djronron

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2015
Louisiana
I have been collecting eggs for about a week now. My incubator has been at a constant temp of 101. I plan on putting them in today.

Any good advice from the professionals out there?

My first ones did not do any good. Going to try again

When you first put the eggs in the incubator it will take awhile to reach 101 again. Don't become overanxious and turn up the thermostat. I have in the past and cooked the eggs.

That would be it
I'm sorry to hear that.
wink.png
First off, do you have an individual thermometer in the bator that you can trust because the dital read out on the 9300 is usually wrong, and most people have to set it 2-3 degrees higher to actually get it right inside.

I have one on the inside that I can see through the window which shows the temp to be about 100 / 101 This Lil giant was given to me. I would like to buy me a nice one just don't know what type to get

I have one on the inside that I can see through the window which shows the temp to be about 100 / 101 This Lil giant was given to me. I would like to buy me a nice one just don't know what type to get
If you are looking for a midline bator with a good rep but won't break the bank. consider the hovabator 1588, the non digital version, (1583) is a bit less. If you want the extra dough, look at the Brinseas. Hovabator is the only styro at this point I would recommend.

Back
Top Bottom