new to this

cjacao

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 5, 2011
Hello we are new to this I mean brand new we just got our chicks about a month ago. I have been stalking around on here for awhile now and decided to join the fun, but just by stalking and reading the post I have learned alot already, this site is great and like the warning says its addictive. As far as our breeds go we bought 6 lil ones about a month ago and we bought 6 different breeds. They are a silver phoenix, silver sussex, rhodie, aurucana( think thats how its spelled) and we think a welsummer, But we have one we dont know what it is, The lady at the feed store told us but we couldnt keep up with her when she rattled all of them off. So any help would be appreicated, This little one is black and yellow and has a mohawk on it head that was yellow but is now turning white and it tail feathers are coming in white so can someone please give us some idea what this one is.

welcome-byc.gif
from Kentucky!!!

Thanxs for the replies I live in fla now but recently moved back from kentucky/indiana area I lived in clarksville just over the river from KY

Back
Top Bottom