new to this

bob1981

Hatching
May 11, 2015
Gettysburg pa
This is very cool. I've learned alot from byc. Glad this is out there for people. We have 11 easter Eggers. 5 white leghorns. And 2 serama mix 1s a roo the king of the coop n yard. He chases the big roos n they're scared of him.our serama hen went broody and just hatched 1 chick on may 10th.its so little . the Easter Egger roos are trying to crow. They are 3 months.4 are roos gonna have to get rid of 3 probably. Any one interested I'm around Gettysburg PA.
Bob

This is very cool. I've learned alot from byc. Glad this is out there for people. We have 11 easter Eggers. 5 white leghorns. And 2 serama mix 1s a roo the king of the coop n yard. He chases the big roos n they're scared of him.our serama hen went broody and just hatched 1 chick on may 10th.its so little . the Easter Egger roos are trying to crow. They are 3 months.4 are roos gonna have to get rid of 3 probably. Any one interested I'm around Gettysburg PA.
Bob
Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you're enjoying your chickens, they sound lovely. :D If you're looking to get rid of some roosters I would go to the re homing forum. Good luck with your flock!:welcome

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you decided to join us.

You may also want to post the rehoming issue on your state's thread, here's the link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/248345/pennsylvania-unite/52350

Hello everyone thank you very much. I'll check those links out. I'm trying to figure out how to get pictures up. Once I do I'll have some..we love watching the chicken TV outside it's very cool...

Back
Top Bottom