New updates on DH

Well put Alley
wink.png
Hang in there.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for the update and I am really happy that your husband is getting better.

I am also glad that you had his family there to help take care you, so you can concentrate on him and giving him the support he needs to heal.

I will continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery, as you said the stroke affected his left side.

Please continue to post updates when you get a chance. It is always great to hear good news.

Take care!!

Glad to hear your hubby is doing much better. Can't blame you for being cautious either. Thank you for making a bunch of worry warts feel alot better by giving us some good news.
smile.png
Now please take care of yourself.

Good to hear from you and that your DH is doing better.
clap.gif
Knew you would post as soon as you felt able to. I've been there/done that. I understand your restraint but am glad you desire continued prayer for you and yours. It's a long road ahead but you have your family there helping and God along side of you walking you through.
Take care, May the Lord continue the healing of your DH, bless you and your family, give to light for the coming days, hope in your future, and many chickens!
big_smile.png
I will continue to pray for your DH's recovery and protection over you and your home.

I am sooooo GLAD things are looking better for you and your family!!!! God bless your family for being there in the time of need and to help you with your children. I am sorry you felt like people were questioning you, that should have never been done!! Good luck and you will still be in our peayers until you and Davey are home safe and sound!! Jenn

God bless you and your family, Alley. Not to worry about what some people may think, most of here only wish you the best and want you family restored. And alot of us were offended that someone would invade your personal space like that.
Keep up the faith and take care of yourself.

Such a relief, Alley, to hear that your DH has improved. He, yourself, and your children should be your focus at this time, as I'm sure it is. Updating us here on the forum is a bonus for us. I know there are several of us who feel honored that you turned to the forum that night, and we will continue to be honored with your updates, should you so desire.

I am certainly not comfortable with sharing certain details about myself on the web, and would hope other people would be cautious as well, just as you are.

I will continue to hold you and yours in my thoughts and prayers!

I am very happy to hear that your DH is getting better and that you have a family unit there to give you help and some time to get a few things done for yourself I am sure they are a great help and comfort to your kids also.
I totally understand that you dont want to give out your address/number I am sorry that you feel you have to explain yourself - right now you have so much to worry about.
Tell your DH that he has get well wishes coming from me and my DH and that we hope he is home with his family as soon as he is able.
Keep the faith -

Julie

Back
Top Bottom