New updates on DH

Thank goodness! So great to hear things are improving.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe your story. It's about the realest thing I've ever read, on the internet or anywhere!

Give him a big hug from us!

Alley, thank you so much for taking the time to update us. Take care of yourself and Davey. Post when you can. We will continue to send prayers, postive thoughts, etc.

So glad to hear the good news!! I will continue to pray for all of you until your family is all home together. What went on was creeping me out just reading it, I can imagine how it made you feel. I am glad that there are people there to make sure that you are well also. A speedy recovery to you both.

Monica

Dear Alley,
I'd been checking all week for your news and sending positive energy your way. I am so relieved to hear that your DH is doing better. Thank you for letting us know. I'm also so VERY sorry that you had to receive any more grief and worry via this board. It's the last thing you need I'm certain. I hope you take comfort in the fact that 99.9% of us have only sympathetic and supportive thoughts for you.
All my best,
Stacey

So GLAD to read your post - Thanks for keeping us updated.
Please continue to vent,laugh,cry,whine, and posting progress reports on Davy!
I'll keep praying for you and yours!
James Bond

Alley, I didn't keep up on your last post but did notice it. Sorry your DH is so sick. I will keep you in my prayers along with yoru DH. Take care of yourself. I can't blame you for not posting your phone number and address. What you are going through is personal. I wish you and your DH the best.

WONDERFUL news! I'm SO pleased to hear your husband is doing better.

Good luck and I hope he continues to improve!

That's so good to hear Alley...Davy being off the ventilator...I missed a ton of the drama on the other thread, being a guest of our local ER myself, but that's fine by me.

I remember you saying about his family coming in and that's one of the reasons I knew you weren't going to be posting as much...

I'm glad that you were being taken care of yourself.

Sorry about your birdies, darn it...

Alley, It's so good to hear from you and the great update. I am so pleased that your DH is doing so much better since the last post. I am concerned as well as evryone else. Keep up your strength and put it where it needs to go- to your DH and family.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom