New updates on DH

Great news!!!
woot.gif

Thanks for the update, Alley!!

yippiechickie.gif
for Davy!

You don't need your side of the family right now, you've got enough to handle.

I'm glad you're taking your meds..they DO help...that was so nice for the doctor to get them for you.

Davy might never tell you what he talked about with the guy upstairs...that's between the two of them...

hugs.gif

okay we have had a busy day. Davy worked really hard in therapy and then I helped him through a shower and he is now sleeping so I decided I should get on here and hang out with you all for a little while. The Doctor came in around 3:30 and is happy with his progress. He stayed here for about 20 minutes disscussing the options that we have. He seems to think it would be alright for him to come home and then do everything on a out patient basis. And the way he is talkng we may be going home here in the next feww days. Which is good I am home sick. I miss all my animals, and being able to sleep in my own bed. Once we get home I wont have any problems with giving some of you my adress. I will feel more comfortable with that knoing that we will be home most of the time again.I have made so many friends here. I never thought that the thread I started would have drawn so much attention.Andf I again thank all of you who have been there for me to talk to. I have also enjoyed the PM's and have formed relationships with a few of you that goes beyond chickens.And I honestly believe that it was all your prayers that has kept my husband here with me. I wish there was something more I could do for all of you than just saying thank you a 100 x over. I also know that I am going to need your prayers as we start DH down the road to recovery. That is going to almost be a bigger battle than what weve already went through in some ways. Anyway I had to get that of my chest while I was thinking about it.
I seem to not have a memory that is no longer working. ONe of you PM'ed a little while back saying you had button quail. Davy and I were talking about them last night and had a lot of questions about them in general. I am so sorry I forgot exactly who you were. ANd I was stupid enough to PM the wrong person with those questions.
he.gif
I have been doing that a lot here recently.But could you please send me another PM so we could talk. I would greatly appericiate that. And if it makes you feel any better I also had to look up our own home number in the phone book today. SO everyone please be patient with me. Well I better get off of here My FIL is back and he looks like he's got a bunch of bags that I better help him with. I will post you all again soon. I promise.

I also forgot to ask you were feeling any better spotted crow. I have had you on my mind a lot today. I am hoping that youve kicked the problem in the butt, and are going full speed ahead again. You need to remember to take it easy. They say that for everyday that you are down sick it will take three days to recoperate fully. So dont try and over do it. Other wise you might get stuck in a plae like this and I personally cant have that.

Last edited:
Oh Alley.
Thats GREAT news that you and Davey will be going home soon. Give him a great big hug from me..and tell him GREAT WORK on fighting to recover! Obviously, there are bigger plans for Davey, and your family....that only God knows. It is a true miracle...and I cant stop crying tears of joy for you all.
clap.gif

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad they are talking about you guys going home! I'm sure you will be able to rest better and getting on with life helps the spirit. I'm crying again-tears of joy are always good! As for doing something for us we are just glad to have been able to be here for you. Continue to vent as you need!

Prayers will continue to come your way!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

This is wonderful news! I'll still keep praying. Being at home will help the soul so much. You are such a strong wonderful person. Tears of joy now!
ya.gif

That's great news, Alley!!
yippiechickie.gif

There's no place like home!
love.gif

I'm feeling much better, thanks...some antibiotics and tons of rest help a lot. And my boss put me on for no hours this week, so I can rest some more. LOL especially with DS back in school.

How wonderful Alley that y'all will be home soon. Back where you belong. And how wonderful the things Jesus showed him. That may be the whole reason y'all went through this, oh my.

And I'm so glad to read that you are doing so much better, Crow.

wee.gif

clap.gif

crykleenex.gif
I just love happy endings.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom