New updates on DH

Alley,
thank you for the wonderful update! Prayer does work miracles. I have seen it time and time again!Just amazing! Hope you will be home soon and get a little rest!

Alley
You have made my day with that update. So glad to hear things are continuing to improve!!!
hugs.gif

Stacey

Well all I dont have to much more time to hang out with my computer this morning the Doctor will be in here any minute. And Davy is starting to stir so he will be up needing help. I do want you all to know that Davy has told me about a little of what he experianced while he was with Jesus. I need to have the time to tell you what he told me, I really feel its important to get it right. I am glad you are better spotted crow and it should feel great to not have to work all week. Use that to your advantage, and enjoy it. Everyone please pray for kturpie and his wife. She is having surgery this week and My DH is proof that prayer works. So I think it is important that you all keep sticking together and praying for our other friends here on BYC. I know I have and will be. Well got to go, be back later.

Such good news! Davy's progress is amazing! It sure will be wonderful to have him home with you! Your family can settle back into a routine and focus on Davy's rehabilitation!
hugs.gif

Alley,

So good to hear that Davy is doing so well. I am glad you will be able to go back home in the next few days.
clap.gif
I will be keeping kturpie & his wife in my prayers. He showed a lot of wisdom on this thread and I appreciated his postings as I am sure you and many others did. God is good! There is a long road ahead but HE is with you and can guide you through. I will continue to pray for you and yours and am pleased you have made more friends here on the BYC. May you have a blessed week and a safe journey home. I will watch for your posts. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Alley, that was real nice of the dr to give you that prescription as a gift. I hope your stress level comes way down soon. How's your hand doing?
Looking forward to your next update!

Back
Top Bottom