New Way to watch an Embryo Grow Try#4 (Last Video)

Quote:
It was a fertilized chicken egg - didn't make it though
sad.png

Quote:
sad.png

Well I mean that blackish stuff on the top of the bag. Is it mold?

Quote:
sad.png

I believe so. He's tried other methods since the original bag and none of them worked either.

kristen

Quote:

I believe so. He's tried other methods since the original bag and none of them worked either.

kristen

Oh...I see...Sorry to say but I don't think he's ever gonna make it...But you never know..

Quote:

kristen

Oh...I see...Sorry to say but I don't think he's ever gonna make it...But you never know..

Probably not, but hopefully he wont get discouraged. I'm sure glad Edison didn't get too discouraged before he finally came out with the electric light. God I love that guy, he makes it sooo easy to brood chickens.
wink.png

Quote:

Probably not, but hopefully he wont get discouraged. I'm sure glad Edison didn't get too discouraged before he finally came out with the electric light. God I love that guy, he makes it sooo easy to brood chickens.
wink.png

Agree with you 100%
big_smile.png

kristen

Well everyone I have one more thing up my sleeve, Its day 16 and we are coming close to lock down so I was thinking if the bag project was to work the embryo would have to start breathing on its own in the bag (Like pipping the air cell), so im thinking about putting a day 16 egg in a bag with shell not broken open in a bag until it hatches.
to see if there is enough oxygen in the bag for the chicken to live if it would make it too hatch without the shell.
If it doesnt make It the bag project might be over.

Back
Top Bottom