NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mine carmels!!! It's our anniversary this weekend!

Offer
12+ quail eggs. You can tell me your color preferences and I'll give you all I can of those. See chat thread for info. Can also be 6 baby quail for pick up or 2 silkie chicks if you are close.
Or
Jar of confit garlic from modernist pantry.
Or 6+ hens choice everyone is all over the place so I dunno what you'll get but I will follow requests as I can.

I have breese, marans, quail, silkies (sent 2 off got a third go girls!!) And a serama ready to go if you want these monday. Or I can wait till the weather breaks if you are in polar vortex version 3.0.
We are going to the markets tomorrow if I can get my hands on some pomegranates I can make pomegranate syrup but that's a 50/50 chance..

Gah! So sad I still need to get another swap under my belt before I can accept more than 1 at a time :( I would be all over the Breese. Sigh.
Bugger, went and reread the rules, need 2 more. Bigger sigh.

Last edited:
I have breese, marans, quail, silkies (sent 2 off got a third go girls!!) And a serama ready to go if you want these monday. Or I can wait till the weather breaks if you are in polar vortex version 3.0.
We are going to the markets tomorrow if I can get my hands on some pomegranates I can make pomegranate syrup but that's a 50/50 chance..

Breese me!!! Im in a polar vortex so can we wait a while for me? If we cant do all breese then can we mix the big quail and bresse eggs?

My offer ...6 CCL...this will be my last offering of these until I get caught up...I have an 18 pack to ship out to the lucky winner who snagged all 3 sets of mine last Sunday :p Hoping they lay great today so i can send a few extras as well

Last edited:
Breese me!!! Im in a polar vortex so can we wait a while for me? If we cant do all breese then can we mix the big quail and bresse eggs?

My offer ...6 CCL...this will be my last offering of these until I get caught up...I have an 18 pack to ship out to the lucky winner who snagged all 3 sets of mine last Sunday :p Hoping they lay great today so i can send a few extras as well

I will try and find the rooster eggs for you!

Current Offer:
I'll take the CCL. ;)

My offer will be 6 wheaten/blue wheaten Ameracaunas.

In case weather is deterring folks, we were having craptastic weather, and I had four seperate sets of eggs sent during that time. So far, the quail eggs, on day three, have at least a 50% development rate. Ask your postal worker to bring the eggs in for you, or ask them to hold them at the post office if you will not be home. Leaving eggs on a porch is what freezes eggs, NOT the travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom