NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just wondering. Thank you.
highfive.gif

I'm having a heck of a time editing my swap page so here's some pictures of stuff I have.

1 medium/large old style gdiaper with liner, and a cloth insert (I have an orange one too that isn't in the picture)

Size 8 Calvin Kline dark wash jeans (no holes but that white spot on the bum is rubber cement and is clear, but I scratched at it so you could see)

Size 10 Faded Glory jeans (no holes but some small white spots that aren't really noticeable)

Size Small Motherhood Maternity green jeans NEVER WORN without tags. Color isn't showing up right, they're more the colour of sage brush

5 Feed bags (I took one apart and sewed the ends together, the other one not pictured is another alfalfa)

Pick two of any of the following!!!
Mommy/baby or big sis/baby sis matching hats

Baby's First picture frame (the pink is just my ipad's reflection)

6-9 month Friend of the Jungle romper (writing on tag but in very good condition)

Ant Oil (for use after hair removal to prohibit regrowth, no smell) The one I send you will be sealed

Sasparilla and Damiana capsules more than half full

Mint and Cinnamon Sugar scrub. Never used. Jars are rusty-looking, but easy to open

Small animal gravity feeder. Lid snaps securely shut
If I can get the feeder and the frame then I will say mine? If it is a yes then see my sig for items

Last edited:
Yoda do you have silkies? I think I got a bunch of eggs from you didn't I? (If so), Just wanted to let you know that I have a pair of absolutely adorable white fluff balls for my kids to take to shows.

I'm having a heck of a time editing my swap page so here's some pictures of stuff I have. 1 medium/large old style gdiaper with liner, and a cloth insert (I have an orange one too that isn't in the picture) Size 8 Calvin Kline dark wash jeans (no holes but that white spot on the bum is rubber cement and is clear, but I scratched at it so you could see) Size 10 Faded Glory jeans (no holes but some small white spots that aren't really noticeable) Size Small Motherhood Maternity green jeans NEVER WORN without tags. Color isn't showing up right, they're more the colour of sage brush 5 Feed bags (I took one apart and sewed the ends together, the other one not pictured is another alfalfa) Pick two of any of the following!!! Mommy/baby or big sis/baby sis matching hats Baby's First picture frame (the pink is just my ipad's reflection) 6-9 month Friend of the Jungle romper (writing on tag but in very good condition) Ant Oil (for use after hair removal to prohibit regrowth, no smell) The one I send you will be sealed Sasparilla and Damiana capsules more than half full Mint and Cinnamon Sugar scrub. Never used. Jars are rusty-looking, but easy to open Small animal gravity feeder. Lid snaps securely shut
If I can get the feeder and the frame then I will say mine? If it is a yes then see my sig for items
You sure can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom