NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if people claim eggs, please send them what they claim. I understand that live birds aren't reliable 100% of the time, but if you offer xxx and ship out xyz two days later, this is unacceptable. This is a friendly trading tool, but people are spending real money to ship, feed the birds who's eggs are being offered, etc. Eggs must also be shipped in a timely manner. Please be sure that all eggs being sent are laid within 4 days before being shipped. If you have a lower laying rate, offer combinations.

Are we allowed to request a later ship date? I have to borrow a 4H incubator when I want to hatch and they need some notice.
I dont see why not, I think you just have to have at least one thing ready to ship within a week. I have claimed eggs early for a holiday hatch, as long as the person your claiming from is able to ship when you want them.

Yup, that's fine. If you want the shipper to wait. Just be mindful that what's laying now might not be laying as well 2 weeks from now. Just be sure that swapper and swappee are on the same page. What I'm trying to prevent is old eggs being sent, incorrect eggs being sent and wayne stunts, where people claim eggs, then reship to someone else. These are not acceptable swapping. We want to be sure that if someone claims eggs, they're getting what they've claimed and that they are viable eggs

Hi everyone, I know I have asked this before but can we be sure the pic's in our swap page are posted right side up? The swapper will get more "mines" if the swappie can see what's up for swapping.

Kimmie

[COLOR=0000CD]Hi everyone, I know I have asked this before but can we be sure the pic's in our swap page are posted right side up? The swapper will get more "mines" if the swappie can see what's up for swapping.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Kimmie[/COLOR]

I've tried to fix the ones on my page and I can't... Must be doing something wrong... Course, I'm a techno-idiot. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom