NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this swap in Canada, U.S. or somewhere else?
Generally the U.S., but as long as the parties involved agree, meaning the item to be shipped is legal and not too expensive to ship to another country, I would imagine anyone could participate. I would just ask first before claiming anything if you are outside the U.S.

Well ok then so sig lines do not show up on moblie phones so from now on I will post

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/kimmies-swap-page

Mine on the Cordwood Masonry book.

3 dozen Daffodil bulbs. I am dividing them and will send the largest ones so that if you put them in the ground this fall you should get blooms in the spring. I have a lot of them. I don't have pictures of them but they are the standard solid yellow with the long trumpet.

Mine on the Cordwood Masonry book.

3 dozen Daffodil bulbs. I am dividing them and will send the largest ones so that if you put them in the ground this fall you should get blooms in the spring. I have a lot of them. I don't have pictures of them but they are the standard solid yellow with the long trumpet.

I looked up some web pics of the same type.

Sorry to bog this down. I had a chicken emergency and lost my tailless Olive Egger, Kiwi. She had an impacted gut and didn't make it.

I offer 2 lbs of Finn/Dorset roving and I will even add a drop spindle. Give me an hour or two to dig it out of the boxes in the basement and I will post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom