NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been awhile since I have been almost overactive in the chicken community... and I am a chick so I pick up dudes
wink.png
These days, who can tell?

Mine: Silkies

Offer:Choose 2 jars
Fresh homemade jams-
Choose from: Strawberries,
watermelon,
watermelon rind,
mint watermelon
some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).
Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)

Or 8 OE/EE eggs

Or 6 Smith/Blehm am eggs (mix of BBS and Lav splits and I am getting a lot of splashes and lavenders from these)

Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame, herbed foccacia or whole wheat)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven. Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.

I also have 1 large, red with white throat amaryllis bulb. This can be forced for indoor growing or they make great christmas gifts. Choose this with one jar of jam or 6 eggs.

Or, I can do a jar of jam with five rainbow loom rubber band bracelets- your choice of colors.

Or, choose from what I have above, mix and match- I'm easy. (The only thing I can't mix is eggs and jam, it just doesn't work out well for the eggs during shipping).

Mine= OE and EE eggs:)

6 RIR
Or
6 Buff Orpingtons
Its either rbaker or Hardizzle. I don't know which one it is so someone will have to clear it up further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom