NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the SFH eggs please. Are any crested?

Offer 6 HEN's CHOICE to ship tomorrow if claimed by 9pm CST.

Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque)
White Bresse
Partridge Appenzeller Barthuner
Royal Palm turkey

Let me know if you need to exclude the turkey eggs. I understand that everyone does not have a space for turkeys. All eggs will be marked with breed and date collected for your convenience.

If you claim this offer, please PM your shipping address along with any special instructions such as hold for pick up. :)

Last edited:
Mine on the SFH eggs please. Are any crested?

Offer 6 HEN's CHOICE to ship tomorrow if claimed by 9pm CST.

Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque)
White Bresse
Partridge Appenzeller Barthuner
Royal Palm turkey

Let me know if you need to exclude the turkey eggs. I understand that everyone does not have a space for turkeys. All eggs will be marked with breed and date collected for your convenience.

If you claim this offer, please PM your shipping address along with any special instructions such as hold for pick up. :)

mine on hens choice (as many turkey as possible please! :) )

offer:
1lb salted caramels
2 solid lotion bars
16 oz sugar scrub

Last edited:
mine on hens choice (as many turkey as possible please!
smile.png
)

offer:
1lb salted caramels
2 solid lotion bars
16 oz sugar scrub

Whew! Thanks for the save kiwijean83! I am not really ready to receive any eggs or send out another swap yet. Those RP turkey eggs were making my fingers twitch!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Whew! Thanks for the save kiwijean83! I am not really ready to receive any eggs or send out another swap yet. Those RP turkey eggs were making my fingers twitch!:lau

What ingredients are in the lotion? Allergies here....

I can customize if needed, but I currently have bars made with avocado or sunflower oil, shea butter, beeswax and essential or fragrance oils. Many scents already made (will have to get that info when I get home), but again, I can customize

Whew! Thanks for the save kiwijean83! I am not really ready to receive any eggs or send out another swap yet. Those RP turkey eggs were making my fingers twitch!:lau

More than happy to help, Really hoping for some more turkeys to go in with ones I will be setting in the bator next week :) You can claim the next round :) heehee

Hrm let's see, anyone interested in art/craft supplies? I can add to the above list things like dyed wool (LOTS of colors, we dye it ourselves), or quilting fabric scraps (I have SO MANY). I've already got the felting needles on my swap page. Also polymer clay - fimo and super sculpey in heaps of colors (much of it is a little old so it would need to be reconditioned, but I have TONS of it and that stuff isn't cheap, so someone might be interested, can't hurt to offer!). I can have a dig through the studio for more of that sort of thing, is anyone is interested. :)

Quote:
mine on the Polymer clay!!!! Offer up a 1/2 gallon vintage blue mason jar with aluminum lid and gasket or 6 fertile mixed duck eggs(Pure Khaki drake over a crested blue swede and a blue swede/KC mix) or something from the swap page but pm me first, I am running low on a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom