NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat
hugs.gif
....maybe next time

Mine carmels salted?
Offer 6+ breese
(Someone could claim these that has eggs coming saturday!! Just sayin!)
6+ fbcm
6+ hens choice silkie serema you pick what to be heavy on. My sizzle sg roos Just started being hopeful so sg sizzles sg are possible.

Salted it will be. I will send them on Monday or Tuesday, dealing with a lot of life junk at the moment. Hope that is ok. Thanks Chiqita.

Mine on the chicken saddles. Can I choose the sizes tomorrow? I have one chicken in mind that I will need to measure to see what size she is.

My offer:

6+ BO eggs available 4/21

Or

4+ Eastern Black Turkey eggs

Or

2 pint jars of homemade jam (the most amazing blueberry jam, strawberry, tomato, or apple butter)

Or

1 quart of stewed apples

Mine: Turkey eggs please

Offer: 1. Homemade, feed bag shopping tote. I have one made from start and grow/layena/flock raiser- lots of colors with the picture of the chick right on the front.
2. Three, pink climbing rose starts. These have a frilly, baby pink flower and they enjoy full sun. You can grow them where they can climb or you can grow them as a stand-alone mounding rose. I'm using one to cover up an old tree stump in my front yard. These are hardy in zones 4-9.

Mine:  Turkey eggs please

Offer: 1. Homemade, feed bag shopping tote.  I have one made from start and grow/layena/flock raiser- lots of colors with the picture of the chick right on the front.
          2.  Three, pink climbing rose starts.  These have a frilly, baby pink flower and they enjoy full sun.  You can grow them where they can climb or you can grow them as a stand-alone mounding rose.  I'm using one to cover up an old tree stump in my front yard.  These are hardy in zones 4-9. 

Do you have pictures you can post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom