NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2 young black Australorp roosters just reaching maturity (my avatar pic) that I would like to swap for young laying hens of pretty much any type. We would prefer a RIR or a black Australorp hens. I have home made, home grown and home canned salsa, garlic dill pickles, and mulberry jam I could use to sweeten the deal. 1 or both, but we really need to get rid of 1 of them. We are limited on space for them.

I would love to take this offer, but haven't been abole to update my swap page.  I have serama eggs (3 wks out) , cross stitch magazines, chicken saddles, hobo bread, in 10 wk fertile quail eggs.  Let me know if anyone is interested

I would take the serama eggs. I don't mind waiting.

Offer
10+ EE eggs (EE hens covered by Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roos)
6+ Polish eggs (to ship after 8/5)
6+ Call duck eggs (to ship after 8/1)
Or anything else non egg related from my swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

More details and pictures on my swap page also

Last edited:
I have a 2 young black Australorp roosters just reaching maturity (my avatar pic) that I would like to swap for young laying hens of pretty much any type. We would prefer a RIR or a black Australorp hens. I have home made, home grown and home canned salsa, garlic dill pickles, and mulberry jam I could use to sweeten the deal. 1 or both, but we really need to get rid of 1 of them. We are limited on space for them.
This post would be best suited for the "You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want" thread. There you can post what you have and what you want in the same posting for others to view and conduct side swaps with you.

By the way, since you're interested in swapping live adult birds, I think you'll find that listing your location will help immensely! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom