NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I thought you were just asking questions because you were confused as to how long you had to wait to swap. They were ready to ship, but I have lots more!!!

Mine wasn't clear I guess, I just wanted to know if they were already laid and waiting....or if I had time.... I will get them next time I would love Aruacana!
I'll retract. If you claimed them its fine! No worries I'll snatch them up next time!

I will get them next time no worries... I was in a premarital meeting with our pastor and couldn't anyway. Let's not mess the swap up on that. I am just happy we can do this and have fun!:highfive:

I will get them next time no worries... I was in a premarital meeting with our pastor and couldn't anyway. Let's not mess the swap up on that. I am just happy we can do this and have fun!
highfive.gif
Have your swap page ready, and ask questions before you claim. Next time, when you see something you want/like/need, say "Mine," and post your offer. This way, there's no confusion on whether you claimed the offer or not. You may miss out on the offer for taking the time to ask questions, but that is part of the fun and it doesn't hold up the swap.

Also, you could always check with Ray_n_Debi if she would like to do a side swap with you.

Premarital meeting - are you getting married? If yes, congrats!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/angis-swap-page

I also have some crocheted dish towels that I just made too. If you want custom colors, let me know I will see what I can find.

I can also do 10+ mini daffodil bulbs

Wild blackberry starts

I updates a few things. My phone didn't tell me all this was going on and since I had the page open and didn't refresh before I posted, I think it stuck it in the middle! I do love that we all seem to get along well here!

Last edited:
I updates a few things. My phone didn't tell me all this was going on and since I had the page open and didn't refresh before I posted, I think it stuck it in the middle! I do love that we all seem to get along well here!

Lol I almost claimed the same stampers I did a few weeks ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom