NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ok I will see what else I can add. I have tons of yarn. I have aprons that I keep forgetting to take pictures of all were collected some are half and some full If that is of interest I will add pictures tonight. I may just send all of them

Ditto! The Midwest girl (where I grew up) in me really wants to grow some flowers, but the more practical High Plains of Colorado girl (where I live) in me knows if they do even come up it would be a miracle!
big_smile.png
Same here. I am also a Midwest girl transplanted in Colorado. I still believe I can grow something here. I think I have finally gotten a blackberry and raspberry patch going. I miss the wild berries most.

Ditto on the aprons. Any with big pockets? I have been wanting an apron with pockets from collecting eggs.

Iirc if you are waiting to see you have not claimed it. If you are willing to take whatever fine but we don't officially hold if someone else wants the offer.

IrIt gets to crazy otherwise. Sometimes there is no other offer and the question is answered and you get it but the swayswap does not stop for questions and maybe.

Im not the mod but that is what i remember from padt discussions of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom