NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine gift card Offer an assortment of 6 eggs from my pure breeds, hens choice Buff Orpingtons Lavender Orpingtons Wheaten Ameraucana
LL
Lavender Ameraucana
LL
Black/Blue/Splash Orpingtons
Mine on the eggs My offer: 6 eggs hens choice, all pure breeds. Rhode Island Reds Barred Rocks Speckled Sussex Delaware's White Leghorns German Bielefelders Or some could be from my barnyard mix. Rhodebar and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte roosters over Red Sexlink hens. OR Berry Startings: black berry, black raspberry, red raspberry. Mix and match 9 startings. OR A home canned item: Pickles, dill,spicy garlic dill, bread & butter, zesty bread & butter, spicy bread & butter (1 jar, all pint jars) Corn relish and pepper relish (1 jar of each 8 oz each) Jelly: red current and blackberry red current mix. Again 8 Oz jars 1 of each

mine
6 eggs hens choice, all pure breeds.
Rhode Island Reds
Barred Rocks
Speckled Sussex
Delaware's
White Leghorns
German Bielefelders

offer
6 eggs hens choice
pure Black Jersey Giant
RIR Black Jersey Giant

or
GK gymnastics leotard size CM equal to about 6/7
or
freestyle(from target) gymnastics leotard size 6 tag still attached
or
freestyle(from target) gymnastics leotard size 4/5
all leotarDS never used

mine
6 eggs hens choice, all pure breeds.
Rhode Island Reds
Barred Rocks
Speckled Sussex
Delaware's
White Leghorns
German Bielefelders

offer
6 eggs hens choice
pure Black Jersey Giant
RIR Black Jersey Giant

or
GK gymnastics leotard size CM equal to about 6/7
or
freestyle(from target) gymnastics leotard size 6 tag still attached
or
freestyle(from target) gymnastics leotard size 4/5
all leotarDS never used

Mine: 6 hens choice jersey giant
Offer rir
Buff orpingtons

6 rir eggs
10 gift card
No body is really laying or old enough to
Due to the cold temps I'm not sure they will all be fertile either I've witnessed the marring of only one hen and one has a chick the other two have no signs of being mated so I hope this is taken in stride

Last edited:
6 rir eggs
10 gift card
No body is really laying or old enough to
Due to the cold temps I'm not sure they will all be fertile either I've witnessed the marring of only one hen and one has a chick the other two have no signs of being mated so I hope this is taken in stride

Couple questions:
Gift Card to where?
Could you do $15 on a gift card?
You're offering eggs but none of your hens are laying or old enough to?

I figured I could get a gift card to just about anywhere from online services so I just said gift card so you have more choices my rir are all laying except for moma she's broody I have buff orps but my roo just died and about 9 other breeds all to young to lay I'm
Not sure the fertility because I was told the cold affects that and honestly I think 10$ is fare besides its free money.. Plus ATM money is tight if I get my job back or a new one soon I'll consider raising it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom