New!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

(1) Have had chickens since I was 4.

(2) 11 hens and 1 possible rooster. ( To young to tell, will not be keeping if it is a rooster.)

(3) 7 brown shavers, 2 Barnevelders and 3 others with breeds unknown. (all different)

(4) Fresh eggs and just a cool animal to have around.

(5) Horse riding, writing & taking care of all the animals.

(6) I live with my parents + younger brother. We also have a dog, a cat , 4 goats, 5 sheep, and of course 12 chickens. I'm currently in high school and have started selling eggs to my neighbours.

(7) A while ago I was researching something about chickens ( I cant remember what), and came across this. Then I finally decided to join today! Hoping to improve chicken health and learn more about them!
(1) Have had chickens since I was 4.

(2) 11 hens and 1 possible rooster. ( To young to tell, will not be keeping if it is a rooster.)

(3) 7 brown shavers, 2 Barnevelders and 3 others with breeds unknown. (all different)

(4) Fresh eggs and just a cool animal to have around.

(5) Horse riding, writing & taking care of all the animals.

(6) I live with my parents + younger brother. We also have a dog, a cat , 4 goats, 5 sheep, and of course 12 chickens. I'm currently in high school and have started selling eggs to my neighbours.

(7) A while ago I was researching something about chickens ( I cant remember what), and came across this. Then I finally decided to join today! Hoping to improve chicken health and learn more about them!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom