New :)

walker1229

Songster
6 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
My Coop
My Coop
Hello I am new to the group, I live in Wyoming and sadly have no chickens...YET. The city we live in doesnt allow chickens, were hoping to move next spring but I am having a hard time finding out if near by towns allow chickens or if I need to keep fighting for them to allow chickens here! Anyways glad to be apart of the group
Crystal

frow.gif
Welcome and good luck! Try bribing them with some delicious eggs!

Great we always love newbies! You can learn tons on here! Don't mind the others if they always say WELCOME! instead of answering your questions.We are just obsessed with you that's all! The answers with eventually come :)

Some questions take a lot of thought before answering. I know I often leave "
welcome-byc.gif
as a new member greeting. I believe everyone deserves a greeting. After which I usually do some research on a question to be certain I have an accurate reply, or I will try out a search to be certain the results are what the member needs. Then I go back and and either edit the first post, or if quite some time has passed I will post a second time with the answer etc. Sometimes I also follow up with a pm.

There are times when I cannot understand what the member is seeking, and still others where they just want to exchange greetings.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! I like the bribing with eggs idea, you may want to hold onto that one. It seems that it would work on unhappy neighbors too.

Why not just call city halls where you are shopping for homes and ask. If you decide to settle in a subdivision, be sure to check covenants and restrictions too.

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom