New

burb120

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 30, 2014
Virginia Beach
Hello, I joined BYC since I tend to find information on here whenever I'm searching online and so I can post my own questions. I have 6 chickens in Virginia Beach. A buff orpington, lavender orpington, a white rock, RIR and 2 hamburgs. I am new to keeping chickens and really enjoying my girls and learning as much as I can about chickens.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've had all of your breeds at one time or another and can tell you from experience that you have a nice mixed flock of good layers. I still have Orpingtons and love them for their beauty, hardiness, and frindly, gentle temperament My children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of our Orpingtons. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've had all of your breeds at one time or another and can tell you from experience that you have a nice mixed flock of good layers. I still have Orpingtons and love them for their beauty, hardiness, and frindly, gentle temperament My children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of our Orpingtons. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

P.S. Sorry about the misspelling of "friendly." My PC seems to making quite a few of those mistakes these days. :eek:) Seriously, raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This IS the place to be for all the fun and learning. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom