Newbe here

Chickman2350

Hatching
Apr 1, 2015
Mechanicsville VA
We are from Mechanicsville VA. We currently have 6 chicks and ready to learn as we go. My family and I have decided to try and raise chickens this year and are very excited. Thank you all in advance for all the advise on the questions I will soon be asking. Hopefully I wont ask too many dumb questions.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! What breeds of chicks do you have?

WELCOME
ya.gif

And no such thing as a "dumb" question except the one you don't ask.

A lot of great knowledge here, and you will get multiple answers to the same problem/question. Just do your research and keep an eye on your chickens, a lot that needs to be know you can get from watching and listening to them.

Good luck!!
jumpy.gif

Thank you for the welcome. After I posted my welcome thread, I also added a thread in the what breed do I have thread. Honestly Im not sure. So that's my first question, What breed or breeds do I have

I'm not the one to ask, my eyesight isn't the best, first look at your picture and I thought the white bird was two headed. Actually it is two - one bird behind ,another heads pointing in opposite directions. I think I need a rest.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom