Newbe

Siennak

Hatching
Apr 4, 2016
Hi there, I'm using the brinsea advance and it's my first time. I have 6 chicken eggs and I'm down to day 1. Is day 1 considered day 20 of incubation? Will I see any signs today?could they hatch? I feel like I'm spending most of my time looking at them to see if there's any pipping!! Thanks super excited

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Are you using the mini advance? If so I would say yes you would be on day 20 of incubation. They could pip and yes they could hatch!! 21 days is just a guide though and they will hatch when they are ready I'm afraid. They dont take into account the worry they cause us!!

I've locked some eggs down today and I have been constantly looking for wobbling or pips but nothing yest here.

Good luck with your hatch and enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Yorkshire coop has given you some great info so I'll just say hello and good luck!

Hi and welcome to BYC -fingers crossed for your hatch and let us know how it goes.

CT

Hello im new at all this my name is ashley I live in okkahona and so far im loving my chickens my husband nd I had some chickens given to us about 7 months ago well since then we only ended up with 5 hens and 9 roosters im not sure what kind they are but they are very beautiful speckeled and feathered feet well obviously we were a little out numbered on roosters so we gave them away all but two and lost a hen anyways long story short I have 3 brand new babys that cant stay with my hen and two babies from my hen that I lost they are about 3 weeks apart my husband is out of town what do I do I need A brooder house imediately

Back
Top Bottom