newbee

sjarriel

Hatching
6 Years
Jul 18, 2013
Hi, I'm Sharon, just moved to Winston Salem. My husband just built us this fabulous chicken tractor! We need chicken- pullets. Anyone know a local place to get some? The shipping is way to expensive to get some online. Thanks!

Hello from east central Indiana! Shipping is crazy! Have you tried Craigslist for your area? You could also ask people @ your local feed stores if they know of anyone. Also check out your local 4-H fair folks, etc. Check out your state's thread on this site. You may just find someone down the road from you! Good luck

hello sharon...try myers hatchaary 15 chickens or more is free delivery....you can mix and match what you like...

welcome-byc.gif
better to get them locally so you see what you are getting and what kind of surroundings they live in ( hopefully clean and not stinky). Go to "where am I, where are you," thread and locate your state and post on it. This way you will meet others form your area who may have chickens you want, or be able to tell you of local places to check out.

Back
Top Bottom