Newbie Chicken Chick

simon72

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 17, 2014
Deltona, FL
Hello,

My name is Heather. I was happy to see that I was the 14000th Facebook member to BackYard Chickens yesterday. I work as an ICU RN in Florida. I am married with a seventeen year old daughter starting her Senior year of high school this year. We have a Maltese male dog named Benny and recently purchased two Silkies, two Buff Orphingtons, one Leghorn and one Rhode Island Red. We have never raised chickens before, so I am sure I will become a "regular" to this website. I want to thank you all in advance for answering any questions I might have, giving me suggestions and recommendations.

Have a great day :)

Hi Heather and welcome to BYC
wee.gif
. If you have chicken questions, this is the place to be. Good luck with your birds. Do you have any pictures of them that you can share with us?

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Good luck with your flock!

Lollie says Welcome to BYC!!!!

(Lollie is a Maltese too!)
smile.png
Love your avatar!
wink.png

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Heather! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom