Newbie chicken owner

Hi Ruby and welcome to BYC it is a great place to learn for newbies and old timers I love silkies too they're great i just got my first silkie this yr by accident and she is so funny she is a bantam silkie and then I decided this yr I would rescue unwanted Roosters and ended up with 4silkie Roosters they're funny we are critter crazy at my house too we have a large flock of 47chickens 8ducks 6turkeys 3bunnies 147quail and a bunch of newborns 60quail 8chicks that just hatched last week in the small brooder and 24chicks in my big brooder plus 9roos in my batchler coop and 2beagles 4cats 6leopard frogs and 15crayfish and a bunch of random fish my house is crazy what other animals do you have besides the chickens
Omg I’m glad I’m not alone. I don’t have as many as you but here is my little family and their names
1 chameleon ( Tarzan)
1 crested gecko ( Maryjane)
1 fisher silver slate love bird ( Dr Phill)
2 green check conures ( Chicken and Duckie)
3 dogs ( sunshine, scruffy, and willow)
2 cats ( Rain and Storm)
2 cockatiels ( pikachu and tweaky)
And my new baby silkies which I haven’t named

Hey everyone my name is Ruby from CA. I’m a newbie in the chicken world. I have 4 silkies about 4 months or so and 3 babies 5 days old. I did my research and fell in love with these little ones. I own other pets too 🤪, I know I’m an animal lover. Very excited to see my girls( crossing fingers) grow up. Here is a picture of them.( sorry for the poopy ladder) No names yet. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.
You're flock is so cute! Hi and welcome :frow I love your variety of aminalz!

Omg I’m glad I’m not alone. I don’t have as many as you but here is my little family and their names
1 chameleon ( Tarzan)
1 crested gecko ( Maryjane)
1 fisher silver slate love bird ( Dr Phill)
2 green check conures ( Chicken and Duckie)
3 dogs ( sunshine, scruffy, and willow)
2 cats ( Rain and Storm)
2 cockatiels ( pikachu and tweaky)
And my new baby silkies which I haven’t named
Thats awesome i used to have parakeets but my husband hated them so after they all died I wasn't allowed to get anymore but I'm thinking of building an aviary so I can they were in a regular cage and they made a huge mess thats why he didn't like them so I think if I do a half glass aviary he won't have a problem with them and I can get more lol and I love the lizards but have been forbidden he is terrified of snakes spiders lizards the only reptiles he is ok with is frogs so we have 6leopard frogs

Back
Top Bottom