Newbie from Colorado

cackydoodledoo

Songster
9 Years
Jan 7, 2011
Crazyville, USA
Hello all! I have actually been signed up on here for a few weeks and just been perusing your posts. Finally posted the first time today. I am slightly obsessed with chickens. I have 29 so far and ordering some Maran chicks for the end of February. Here is what I have so far:

6 White Leghorns
3 RIR's
2 Partridge Rock
2 Barred Rock
2 Black Australop
2 Spotted Sussex
2 Buff Orphingtons
7 Ameraucanas (1 rooster)
1 Cuckoo Maran
2 Bantees (possibly Dutch but not sure)

Not a whole lot but enough for me. Love my chickens probably too much. Thoroughly enjoy going out and taking care of them.

welcome-byc.gif

I lived in Colorado for a couple of decades. Where in Colorado are you?

Quote:
I lived in the Northern part of Colorado...in Loveland, about 50 miles north of Denver.

I've been around Pueblo many times...but not in the last 20 years. I'm sure that it has changed much....as has most of Colorado.

I'm now back in NW New Mexico where I was born and raised. NOT as pretty...but also NOT as crowded.

welcome-byc.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Quote:
I lived in the Northern part of Colorado...in Loveland, about 50 miles north of Denver.

I've been around Pueblo many times...but not in the last 20 years. I'm sure that it has changed much....as has most of Colorado.

I'm now back in NW New Mexico where I was born and raised. NOT as pretty...but also NOT as crowded.

welcome-byc.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

My sister lived in Loveland for a few years. Not a bad little town!! I grew up in Canon City(home of the prisons) but moved here to Pueblo about 13 years ago. I like Pueblo West as it's not near as crowded. We live pretty rural and it's nice and quiet and not at all crowded.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!!!

Back
Top Bottom