Newbie from Mississippi Gulf Coast

Whiskey Bay

Songster
9 Years
May 24, 2010
Mississippi Gulf coast
Hello everyone! My name is Laura and I live down on the Gulf coast.Pretty much dead smack Katrina ville.Not new to the the whole chicken thing(as we hav pretty much always had eggers and game roosters),however I am fairly new to the Old English Bantams and completely new to the Seramas.I have just about every variation of O.E. however most are chicks with about 8 grown pairs/trios.I have 4 pairs of Seramas which are supposed to be off of Jerry's stock (Grandkids).We also have layers.Some SL Wyandotts,Cuckoo Marans,One very unhappy RIR roo (cause he needs girls),a Hen supposed to be white wyandotte?,3 young RIR pullets and 2 Buff pullets.
I have 4 kids, 2 boys 13/15 and 2 girls 2/3.The girls love to be out with the animals.My 3 yr old has her own RIR pullet,which she runs around with every chance.We also have 1 young Barbados ram which I got from the stocks @ about 8 wks old in really bad shape.I think he MIGHT have weighed 3-5 pounds.4 goats,2 pb Boers m/f and my 2 Pygmy nannies(one which is the biggest pain...lol).
2 Boston Terriers and 1 APBT.3 Flemish Giant rabbits,3 Dwarf Lionhead rabbits,8 ducks(2peking,1black swede,2cayuga,1knot top Mallard,1Mottled,1 Blue swede).4 cats,1 snake, and 2 ferrets.
I will post some pics when I learn how....lol.Open to any comments and suggestions.

welcome-byc.gif
from Eastern Kentucky.

welcome-byc.gif
from Washington!!
smile.png

my daughter has a Blue Andalusian (betty) that she is attached too!! It is so fun to have your kids involved in such rich memories!

Back
Top Bottom