Newbie from Missouri

DuckWhisperer

Hatching
8 Years
Jun 29, 2011
Hello! Been visiting BYC for quite a while, finally broke down and registered. This is a great site, the forum has been very informative with all the fowl research I've been doing preparing for the ducks I currently have and the chickens I hope to have soon.
I was gearing up for getting some chickens this Spring and my daughter asked if we could get some ducks, too. "Well, why not?" I asked myself, and decided to get the ducks first. We have 3 Swedish, 3 Khaki Campbells, 3 Cayugas and 2 Tolouse geese; everyone is almost 3 months old. Now that they're getting used to their night-time pen (which still needs some tuning - fine and otherwise) I can get back to building the chicken coop.
By day I am a mild-mannered faux painter (also do a lot of regular painting), teach a pottery class once a week and garden. I have a wonderful and tolerant wife, a daughter and son (they named me the duck whisperer). We also have 4 dogs and 2 cats.
Glad to be on board BYC!

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

welcome-byc.gif
from NW Georgia!! We are very glad that you have joined our flock! Know that the answers to any of your poultry questions are only a post and click away
smile.png
Enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom