Newbie from MT.

Tazman99

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 4, 2012
I've been keeping chickens for a few years now, on and off.

Most of my chickens are egg hens. I recently bought 3 show chickens, Old English Bantams, one rooster and two hens. (The rooster is my profile picture) They are currently living in a cage in my down stairs kitchen, while I finish their outside coop, which is 5 feet long (Maybe 6) and 3 or 4 feet wide, and 3 or 4 feet tall, I need to put a roost in there and a nesting box, along with a large wall so they can get away from the heat lamp sometimes. None of my chickens have official names, I was thinking of naming the nicer of my two hens 'Bubbie' or something like that. The rooster has a few name options, one of which is 'Captain'. The other hen has no name ideas yet.

I have tons of questions, but those can wait.

Thanks Mickey!

This is a bit out of no where, but how do I change my profile picture? I though I had it done but it's showing me the default picture.

Hi Taz. I just put my first profile pic up of my Polish Frizzle rooster. I uploaded it from my computer which is about all I can do, did you 'browse computer' or did you do the URL thing because I can't do that :)

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Greetings from Kansas, Tazman99, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Glad you joined us! Best of luck with your coop construction! You are going to love BYC - lots of friendly folks with great advice. Best of luck to you!

Hi Taz. I just put my first profile pic up of my Polish Frizzle rooster. I uploaded it from my computer which is about all I can do, did you 'browse computer' or did you do the URL thing because I can't do that :)
Thanks, I did it again and I believe it worked.

Greetings from Kansas, Tazman99, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Glad you joined us! Best of luck with your coop construction! You are going to love BYC - lots of friendly folks with great advice. Best of luck to you!
Thanks! I've already been lurking the forums for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom