Newbie from NC

Plebe

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 27, 2014
Winston Salem, NC
I'm new to raising chicks, looking forward to learning. I just got my coop done and I will be getting chickens next week. Look forward to getting to know some of you.

frow.gif
Glad to have you here!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your future flock! Be sure to check out the Learning Center:Learning Center Articles It has lots of information for new chicken owners.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

I would definitely check out the Learning Center. Good luck with your future chicks!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your finished coop and good luck with your birds when they arrive! Try and make the moving as stress free as possible. Hens get stressed super easily and it's not good on their bodies. If you will be picking them up and driving home with them then cover them with a blanket and make sure they are safe in whatever you are transporting them in.

When you get home let them get used to their house. Then start hanging out with them and cuddling them. Make them feel at home.

Good luck!!!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens are you getting?

Back
Top Bottom