Newbie from Northern Wisconsin

tanyabee

Songster
Jul 7, 2018
Northern Wisconsin
Hello all-my name is Tanya. My husband I just recently got our little town to pass an ordinance allowing urban chickens. We are very excited! The ordinance is strict, so we are trying to follow all of the rules...we've already made mistakes. We are only allowed 4 hens, no roosters. We purchased 5 (in case we lose one) RIR from an area farm store. Unfortunately they aren't sexed (rookie mistake #1), so now it's a wait-and-see game. I've already learned so much from reading here and look forward to reading more!

Hello all-my name is Tanya. My husband I just recently got our little town to pass an ordinance allowing urban chickens. We are very excited! The ordinance is strict, so we are trying to follow all of the rules...we've already made mistakes. We are only allowed 4 hens, no roosters. We purchased 5 (in case we lose one) RIR from an area farm store. Unfortunately they aren't sexed (rookie mistake #1), so now it's a wait-and-see game. I've already learned so much from reading here and look forward to reading more!
Welcome!!! You will find so much support in this community and so much information! Have fun and congratulations on being instrumental in getting a local ordinance passed! Now everyone in your area can have BYC!!:wee:clap:welcome

tanya.jpg

balloons.gif farmer connie welcome 5643.gif balloons.gif

Back
Top Bottom