Newbie from Texas

madeintexas806

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2015
Just wanting to say my howdys from the lovely state of Texas. I love love love chickens and am now in a position that I can start raising them. Thank you in advance for all the great help I am sure I will get from here.

welcome-byc.gif

Howdy fellow Texan! I hope you find all the answers (to chicken-keeping at least!) here on BYC! What kinds of chickens are you thinking about getting? Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Which part of Texas are you from? My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

I've never been to Texas but, am happy to Welcome you to Backyard Chickens. You may like posting on your state thread to see if you have any chicken folk as neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom