Newbie here 😊

Hi there I’m new here, so hiya to all I came across this app whilst I was looking for more information on my chickens, I have 8 teenagers at the moment which are UK standard silkies and I have 1 American type silkie ,I also have in a broody box 5 little 3 weeks old chicks, 2 of which Are brahmas and 3 of them are just little silkies,we started off going through the process of incubating eggs, having never done this before we went into it blind I do believe we have it now tho lol,we also have 6 duck eggs in a incubator and 6 duck eggs under a broody so excited to see what happens 🤞🤞

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Hi! Welcome to BYC! We're happy to have you here! I also thought you were talking about 8 teenage children, and thought you must be a foster parent. Well, you are, but the teenagers are chickens!!! :lol: Sounds like a great flock!
Haha well I guess you can say that I am only 31 I have 2 little boys that are hard work theyr like 2 people each sounds absolutely havoc when someone put it like that lol

Back
Top Bottom