Newbie here...

smmuirhead

In the Brooder
Dec 23, 2015
Southeast Texas
Hey guys.... I'm Sarah and I live outside of Houston, Texas. I've finally convinced my husband that backyard chickens are a must. He's not quite as excited as I am. We're in the process of researching as much as possible and coop planning. Design and supply list is almost done, then time to build. We don't have a ton of space, so our flock will probably be limited to 4, maybe 5 dual purpose hens. Looking forward to a new adventure!

Welcome and good luck with the coop building, thank god the hubby took control of that. I did however help with bringing his beer when he got hot.
lau.gif

Have you checked out the coops section for ideas? For a small flock of 4 or 5 and not much room - a tractor type coop/run setup might work very well for you.

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. Good luck with the coop build!

All the best
Ct

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile.... Busy with some family stuff. Wanted to post an update! Sorry, apparently I'm excited. My dad and brother came down one weekend and helped us build the coop. We've had our four girls for about 3 weeks now. Here are some pics....
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom