Newbie Here

Mar 5, 2018
Magalia Ca
Hi my name is Sylvia and I have been raising backyard chickens since 2010. I currently have 5 hens 1 plymouth rock...Miss Dixie. Two americanus named Betty and Wilma. I essex named Scarlet. And last but not least a barama name Ferrari. My hens are ages 6-12 years. They will always have a life with me. Miss Dixie still lays and she is my oldest 12 years. However she only lays about twice a week...suits me fine. Her eggs still rock.

Just ordered four more baby chicks and can't wail till they arrive.

I live in Northern Ca and am a Realtor and love what I do.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting with everyone. God Bless.

Hi my name is Sylvia and I have been raising backyard chickens since 2010. I currently have 5 hens 1 plymouth rock...Miss Dixie. Two americanus named Betty and Wilma. I essex named Scarlet. And last but not least a barama name Ferrari. My hens are ages 6-12 years. They will always have a life with me. Miss Dixie still lays and she is my oldest 12 years. However she only lays about twice a week...suits me fine. Her eggs still rock.

Just ordered four more baby chicks and can't wail till they arrive.

I live in Northern Ca and am a Realtor and love what I do.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting with everyone. God Bless.

Welcome Sylvia to Backyard Chickens always happy have experienced members
who keep the birds going .. we do love photos ... can I ask to fill out your profile more so we know there is a large contingent from your state

G’Day from down under Sylvia :frow Welcome!

I just finished typing on another intro that 10 years was awesome and come here to read you have a 12 year old little lady! :clap

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

As Penny suggested, if you include your general location on your profile, this will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

2 Easter eggers..already named Maryann and Misses Howel. One Australia named Ebony and a silver Brahma named Ivory..already have their home set up and ready for them.
:welcome Glad you decided to join us. :frow 2x penny1960, Experienced Members add to all the knowledge & experiences already on BYC :celebrate Wow, you're got yourself quite a flock:love Just curious what breeds are you expecting?

Back
Top Bottom