Newbie in Maine

Hi from NC
ya.gif

I'm new to this and looking forward to being an owner of Buff Orpington chickens. I am having a problem finding some in the state of Maine at the moment.
I don't want to ship, I'm scared to and would rather pick them up at their location anywhere in New England.
I Owned, Bred, Showed Golden Retrievers for many years and now in my retirement would like to try a hand at Buff Orpingtons...
thumbsup.gif

they match my breed of Golden Retrievers.....
James is busy looking at plans to build a cute coop for the new arrivals.
I've been reading alot and making my notes on genetics, health, feeding, housing etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

HyVal

I'm new to this and looking forward to being an owner of Buff Orpington chickens. I am having a problem finding some in the state of Maine at the moment.
I don't want to ship, I'm scared to and would rather pick them up at their location anywhere in New England.
I Owned, Bred, Showed Golden Retrievers for many years and now in my retirement would like to try a hand at Buff Orpingtons...
thumbsup.gif
c
they match my breed of Golden Retrievers.....
James is busy looking at plans to build a cute coop for the new arrivals.
I've been reading alot and making my notes on genetics, health, feeding, housing etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

HyVal
Welcome

Piglett is in New Hampshire and has a boatload of Orp Chicks. PM him

Back
Top Bottom