newbie in North Carolina

chickenE

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 30, 2017
Cary, NC
Hello from Cary, NC! I'm brand new to chickens and don't even have a coop. I'm still in the planning stage and hoping to get some chicks this fall. I'm partial to Buff Orpingtons, Amercaunas and any clean legged breeds. The chickens will be pets first and with the eggs as a bonus.

Super excited to have found this site and learn from everyone's knowledge!!

Welcome, I absolutely adore buff Orpingtons. It's great you are planning before you get your chickens. This site has lots of great information and folks who like answering questions.
:welcome

Hello from Cary, NC! I'm brand new to chickens and don't even have a coop. I'm still in the planning stage and hoping to get some chicks this fall. I'm partial to Buff Orpingtons, Amercaunas and any clean legged breeds. The chickens will be pets first and with the eggs as a bonus.

Super excited to have found this site and learn from everyone's knowledge!!
Hello to Cary, I am from Hillsborough and have guineas and Bantam White Bearded Silkies who have started laying.

I rehabilitate migratory birds (no hawks or owls) of all types. Also squirrels but none this year. I am resting because of hatching guineas and Bantam Bearded White Silkies. I don't care for Mable View Farm ice cream. It just doesn't taste right to me. I would rather go to Dairy Queen, its tastes better to me. Check it out on line and see what it says. My husband loved it.

LOUISBURG NC/ REEDY FORK

I have just been informed by Smith Town & Country Feed that they will no longer be selling Reedy Fork products. Nice of them to tell me after I've had products on order for the last 6 weeks.:mad:

I feed my girls who just started to lay 100% organic. non GMO Soy free feed from Reedy Fork. Are there any of you in my area that also feed Reedy Fork products. Thank you for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom